Why Whirly / R00kie  

Posted by Whirly / R00kie

Quite some time back I created a character for City of Heroes called Whirlmeister. The character name was quickly truncated to 'Whirly'. What surprised me is that a lot of people who knew me as other characters or knew my real name started calling me Whirly. Somehow the nickname managed to migrate from City of Heroes into the real world and people I knew in real life started calling me Whirly. I like the nickname so I've never complained.

Meanwhile I have always tried to use R00kie as my online persona. A lot of people know me only as R00kie.

Since I'm hoping both crowds will be wondering passed this Blog I'm signing things as Whirly/Rookie. It doesn't mean there are two moderators. They are both me.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 02, 2008 at 6:47 am . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Post a Comment