Welcome to Whirly Waffles  

Posted by Whirly / R00kie

Strangely this is my first blog even though I've been involved with computers since I was very small and was messing around online before most people knew what a network was.

I'm mostly going to use this blog to organise a little experiemnet I plan to run. You'll hear a lot more about it later. I'm calling it 'The Great Fate Fractal Experiment', but in addition to that I expect to include details about my Wednesday tabletop roleplaying cxampaign, my Sunday online game, my TV habits, my work and probably my wife and pet. You may get the occassional photo, although first I'll have to charge my camera.

Anyway, welcome to Whirly Waffles.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 01, 2008 at 5:21 pm . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Post a Comment